CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR QOQN 2021

Bright Eleazar_ Managing Project Director of QOQN


Managing Project Director of Queen of Queens Nigeria (QOQN)| Site manager, blogger, web designer, promoter, content manager and editor. | I am Bright Eleazar popularly known as Brython Bue who born in the early 90s, I am highly knowledgeable in the digital business and also I have been in the broadcasting world for 6years. 

I have worked as an online influencer, web master, broadcast officer, blogger, content manager before starting my digital TV in Feb. 2019. I have ascertained over 7years experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. my versatility as a journalist is a clear through my ability to obtain excellent results within a diverse mixture of people and throughout my time within the world of broadcasting has developed a large experience. my experience within the industry has given me a headway in maximizing all the revenue channels available.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pages